When you encounter problems with your furnace, you should contact an authorized heating repair specialist, because Littleton furnace repair professionals always know best what to do. Thanks to their professional experience and expertise, they will make the correct diagnosis and perform the necessary operations, safely and efficiently.
Common problems of a furnace that require the intervention of a Littleton heating repair specialist may include:
- the furnace does not produce hot water
- temperature variations in the supply of hot water
- the furnace produces loud noises
- when using hot water, the radiators also get heated
- the boiler does not heat the radiators, or they are only partially heated
- increased pressure in the furnace
- the furnace loses pressure, or it leaks
- electric safety jumps when you start the furnace
Questions to ask a Littleton heating repair specialist:
- Are you licensed and authorized to practice in Colorado?
- Will I get a warranty for the repair work?
- Is there something I could have done to avoid the repair?
- Will you give me a written estimate that include the problems you have identified, the necessary repairs and the costs?
- What are the payment options?
- Will you start the work immediately, or are you going to put me on a waiting list?
- My plant is still under warranty. Are you authorized to fix it without me losing the warranty?